View Profile JoeSketchConcepts-NG

55 Movie Reviews

The character named Satan is literally a knock-off of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z.
I love it!

This first episode came out really well!
Seeing my backgrounds for the bar scene being used is very uplifting for me at the start of 2019. Makes me wanna be more committed to this series. Make more backgrounds to it.

Say, Is it pretentious of me to comment on a Collaboration I worked in?
If it is I won't do it again.

Well... That was something. I was just typed "racist Flash game" in google to find something that will amuse my twisted sense of humor. And I came here. I knew it was going to be racist. but everything else? This animation deserves 4 out of 5 stars for making a first time viewer not new exactly what the hell is going on.

13 Game Reviews

I do not like racism, Just the jokes about racism itself.
So when I typed up "Racist flash games" in Google search, I came across this game back on Newgrounds. The high pitched voice makes the rabbit sound silly as a Yokal. The death punishments are a good way to show this is not a totally racist game. Just showing Racism is wrong. My favorite is the Green button.
I give this four out of five stars because you could have gone the extra mile by adding more racist characters. Mexicans, Asians, Uh...Eskemo's? Really experiment what else is racist about America. Still appreciate the work put into this Animated flash game.

This game is a true quick play pleasure to play!
The two most important aspect of this game, are the girlfriends and art style.

The female characters themselves are fun to watch out for. Five visually attractive ladies who indulges the players tastes for Zombies girls, Mummy girls, Vampire girls, Werewolf girls, and Devil girls. Have fun picking which one is your favorite! Each girl has a familiar companion that helps them with hurting Chet. Who cheated on them. Each girl adds a new totally ads a new challenge for the payer.

The art style itself makes this game pleasurably for the eyes. Very cartoony with the backgrounds, characters, texts, And most importantly the animated game play. It reminds me of the Nickolodian cartoons from the 1990's. Some cartoons just look more visually appeasing than others. And thus you watch them more.

Besides characters and art style, The game play and replay value is just like any other game with the same rules. You keep playing until you lose, You use the earnings from previous plays to purchase upgrades, And continue replaying until you beat the game. Not much else to say about that.

But for me? I give this game 5 out of 5 stars just for the Monster Ex-girlfriends themselves! They hold the repay value to this game.

Can somebody tell me where can I get the soundtrack to this game? I want it on my Ipod yesterday!

I give this game four out of five stars for being so fascinating to tinker for years to come. It lacks a perfect 5 stars because this mostly an art program at it's core. Not a bad thing. But once you start to get to working on Whatever image you really want to carve, This game will start to feel more like work than fun. But everything else about it, GOLD.

1 Audio Review

calming

this is the kind of jazz you can listen to on rainy days.
very nice!

11 Art Reviews

Well this is something I never thought I would see today. And I do not regret it. This looks fantastic! Nice work syncing their lips together.

Smelle responds:

Thanks! That's totally the biggest anxiety I had approaching this drawing so I'm glad it turned out good!!

Pussy pounding, Titty sucking, and hair pulling in one image. If only he would smack his left hand on her right ass cheek then this would be a perfect fuck.

The sketchy lines of your hand drawing adds well to the chaotic motion of what's going on. Everything feels like its in motion. And the body position and facial expression of the lion is great. :-)

KarinaPanda responds:

thank you so much!

I am a novice animator who wants to work for a Professional animation company in the future. Through out my life, I have created many forms of Multi-media works of art. Traditional pencils, Digital images, and 2D/3D animations.

Joseph Calabrese @JoeSketchConcepts-NG