View Profile JoeSketchConcepts-NG

146 Movie Reviews

If enjoying this video makes me a racist, Then so be it.

The catchy beat of the song and lyrics. The random usage of GIFs and images. It all helps make a bad subject matter look so absurd and silly. Seeing that this video is still here in Newgrounds since 2006, (After Adobe Flash had kicked the bucket in 2020) says that casual non-serious racism is still funny as heck! Regardless of what the SJW's and Karens will argue. Lastly. I am not a Seinfeld fan. So my thoughts on Kramer are all neutral before and after his racist incident. Though I do hope he is doing better with himself.

And let's be honest here, We've all at one point had fun saying offensive words out loud alone or with close specific acquaintances. "...Nigger! NIGGER!!!" (Try it alone. it's silly.)

Okay. So I first saw this animation before seeing the YouTube video about Sigma from Overwatch. And I gotta say, Troll face is more interesting than Sigma.

This is just from how I feel about both characters as I type this review.

The character Sigma feels like your standard Scientist who became insane with power. He can manipulate gravity around him. And he has a bit of a split personality thing that makes him evil. Or at least a prime candidate for Talon terrorist operations. ...I just don't see much with this guy. Other than looking cool. (Or I'm just miss-judging Sigma because I have never played Overwatch before.)

Now with Trollface here, I think he is a serious villain. Sure he looks silly and creepy with that huge stupid smile. But he has mastered all the laws of cartoon physics itself. Therefore he can outmaneuver any contingency plan created by super scientist Rich Sanchez. He can bend reality to his will. Therefore any direct punch from One Punch Man will never budge Trollface. And when Trollface says, "It's all an illusion." He's also talking about Plot armor and the power of friendship. How they are all just strings of the puppeteer. Not to mention that Trollface is an icon born of the internet itself. Making him almost as powerful as Micky Mouse. (More or less.)

Again. These are just my thoughts when looking at this animation in loop. So epic!

This short animation presents an interesting duo character dynamic very nicely.
One character is highly elegant and well mannered without being a pompous jerk.
The other character is Mentally out there and is silly without being LOL XD RANDOM!!
This is good.

28 Game Reviews

I may not be able to play old Flash games in Newgrounds anymore, But thankfully BlueMaxima's Flashpoint program has that all covered. (Not sure about getting the Newgrounds brand reward medals? Go research Ruffle.)

As I play this game, I continue to think of what a sequel would be like? IF there would ever be one.
I imagine the sequel would have double or triple the number of player characters. Featuring well known characters. Such as Doki and Nabi from the Acclaimed "There she Is!" mini series. And Alpha and Flame girl from the T.O.M.E. series. At the same time, The sequel would feature character's not many would remember. Such as Alice and Cage from the "Rats on Cocaine" Series. And Mike and Satan from the "Erik the Juiceman" series. Not to mention there could be new game mechanics and battle arenas. No different than how Super Smash Bros. makes itself better and better over the years.

I know this comment is wishful thinking. But Newgrounds is Still a great website! And this game is a good summery of it during the 2000's.

I don't know how this animation had survived the Death of Flash in early 2021? But I'm happy I somehow still get to play it now! A simple game from simpler times. Anybody who dislikes annoying songs will enjoy the carnage more so than the people who don't mind annoying songs.
A good game to kill four minutes of time.

For people who had standard computers in the year 2011. This game was unplayable. You just need a personal computer that's made for gaming to play this flash game.

As I played this game before new years eve 2020, It was a blast! A well made hybrid between three gaming genres. The first person shooter and real time strategy and tower defense games. When you figure out the lay of the land and upgrade the healing medical pad, The game gets really fun to shoot down robots and collect their scrap to further build more towers and upgrade yourself.

I give this game a four out of five stars because the REAL challenge is at the last level. Where you have to shoot down a helicopter to win. It seems almost impossible with so many enemy robots coming at you from literally everywhere. By the time you collect all the big scrap pieces in the last level, Mid to high level bots are everywhere! The one way to win, is to set up a defense parameter at the corner of the map. block out some areas where fresh bots would come at you. Then you keep on running a big circle around the map. Dodging bullets and missiles left and right. Use the fully upgraded machine gun the Engineer carries to finish off the helicopter. With some practicing. It is possible to win this game.

4 Audio Reviews

This is my most favorite song of the game. I feel that this song just screams "NEWGROUNDS!"
Like your going on a roller coaster adventure through a city-scape of pure internet culture.

I feel like an idiot for not finding this music track years ago in the audio portal of Newgrounds. Music like this is just timeless. Always getting the listener in the mood of All-Hallows-Eve.

This is the kind of song I would jam out to when working at a boring job or driving at night. Nothing but pure chill here. I'm enjoying myself here, Amazing work!

Thewordsmyth responds:

Thanks so much man. Glad to know you're catchin a vibe 😎👊

108 Art Reviews

This art piece feels like any day is Halloween day.
The tree monster itself reminded me of the man eating tree of Madagascar. Locally named "Yateveo". A really wicked wilderness legend. The executioner character must be extra kinky to run around naked at night. Must be easy during the Indian Summer weather. She maybe badly cut on her left side. But I bet she can still swing that axe with lethal force. A tid bit I like is the deek grayish-blue sky in the far background. Has a very late evening feel.

So your profile Pic is a lizard scallie girl? Cool! You don't see scallie folk as much as you see the typical fox/cat/dog furries in the Anthropomorphic mainstream media. Tara looks very wholesome here. Just standing around and smiling for the camera. I can only imagine what species of reptile she is from looking at her eyes and tail. Is she a Gecko? Long tailed lizard? Small Anole? I don't know. You tell me. Oh! And the colors are wonderful too.

I do not know much about the Anime or the Game??
but that girl with the wicked grin is taking Twitter by storm. The happy-go-crazy gal who likes to make fun of virgin nerds for being so socially awkward. Giver a gun and shits going down! Somebody print and sticker this army girl on a real life tank or something.

I am a novice animator who wants to work for a Professional animation company in the future. Through out my life, I have created many forms of Multi-media works of art. Traditional pencils, Digital images, and 2D/3D animations.

Joseph Calabrese @JoeSketchConcepts-NG