JoeSketchConcepts-NGJoeSketchConcepts-NG

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Louis Louis

I remember seeing the female alien and this very cartoon being presented on DeviantArt.com.
I think you did a very wise choice in uploading it here at Newgrounds.com!

Watching this cartoon again gave an interesting "Role-reversal" idea.
Stick with me on this,
What if there was a female robot (Fembot) who is in love with a male human. The human tells the robot that his oxygen tank is very out-dated. So he tells the fembot to race to the Hospital to get an updated air tank. While his space suit puts him into suspended animation for only 10 minutes. The fembot gets back in time to save the mans life. They love each other The end.

One more thing. I can understand why it took you 8 months to make this animation. This animation must be a side hobby for you, While you have real life responsibilities to deal with. ( Going to a job, house chores, caring for pets, dealing with family members.)

If there's going to be a sequel, I can wait for it!
Peace.

Schnuron responds:

Hi, Joe! 8D Thanks. I haven't used this website for so many years ago.

That's not bad idea, but maybe not.

In 2015, I didn't have a job yet, but I was looking them up on an internet and I haven't found one. It was totally my hobby with my knowledge of 2D animation and it was for my portfolio, too.

Heheh, I don't think this short animation has a sequel. Nor did I anticipated it.

Not a Movie Date Not a Movie Date

Story of my life.

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

Wile most watchers would think that its funny that the Toons would literally gang up on the monstars.
I say that this animation is 5 stars excellent because it presents something that most people have forgotten, CARTOONS CAN BEND REALITY TO THEIR WHIMS!!!

Oh! sure! the Monstars could go World-War-Hulk on all the toons and
destroy anybody who stands against them.
HOWEVER!
all that strength is useless against an enemy who could bend gravity. Toons can stand in midair.
All that speed is useless against an enemy who could stop time. Toons can pause time for jokes.
And all thous skill-sets are useless Against an enemy who can break the forth wall!
That's how Cartoons gain omnipotent knowledge.

For cryiing out loud!!
even Japanese Anime would not know how to deal with these legendary Toons.
-one punch man.
-Naruto uzumaki.
-Alucard Hellsing.
-Monky D. Luffy.
-Ichigo kurosaki.
You could replace the monstars with these five great anime characters and
still get the same comedic effect.

To put my review in a nutshell,
Looney Toons are timelessly awesome! Nobody can beat them on their home turf! Period!

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

This has got to be the most Tedious game on Newgrounds.

It's still a fun game to play. You can either look at it and make your dungeon grow faster, Or you can mute the sound and just let the money and research points grow up while you do something else on your computer. BUT! When it comes to acquiring the specific Newgrounds achievement medals, Then this game can feel like it is taking for ever to complete!

Not since the Flash movie "African Dudes" have I seen such Tedious Newgrounds medals to get.

Nyan Cat Asteroid Attack Nyan Cat Asteroid Attack

I cant control the cat!!!

Chesssss Chesssss

I have never seen a 4 way chess game on the internet before.
I hope this pass judgment and get uploaded on to newgrounds.
GOOD WORK ON THIS!

A Simple Jazz A Simple Jazz

calming

this is the kind of jazz you can listen to on rainy days.
very nice!

Tentacles Tentacles

The colors and Lighting in this image are excellent! Green and yellow are both right next to each other on the color wheel. That white cum being splooged all over the place visual mixes Danger Mouse's fur with the green tentacles membrane. And the little heart in the word bubble is a nice touch.

When I first saw this image on Newgrounds,
That's when I realized that I can use my Newgrounds account for any images I create that are too sexual for DevaintArt. I want to thank you for giving me this revelation!

SariSpy56 responds:

Thanks :)

Tank Tank

Have you ever seen the works of Stephen gammell? ( Illustrator of "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.)

The head at the middle bottom TOTALLY looks like one of thous images that may still be allowed in a children's book or cartoon, BUT IS STILL scary as fuck to behold!

I love it!

Manx1 responds:

Im glad you dig it, it was actualy the first face I made on Gimp when I finally started messing with it.

Crystal Crystal

WOW!
And I thought I was the only one who noticed her.

For the most part, the characters you see in backgrounds are ether
plain to look at or have nothing to offer to the plot.
But once in a while you come across a character who looks so interesting,
that you want to skip the foreground and learn more about them.

and this diamond-type femalien is definitely something
too look at and wonder about. Here is her Biography.
Click: http://zim.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal